Saturday, November 17, 2018
Hello EBA Families,
We're excited to open registration for the 2019 season!
- While it seems like a long way off, we are having evaluations for the 10U and 12U travel teams on 12/8 and 12/15. Please register online by 12/7 and choose your evaluation date & time. For those who are 10U and want to be on an in-house team, no evaluation is necessary and registration can be done by March 1st. Read more at http://ephratabaseball.org/spring-programs
- All 14U players need to register by 12/31/2018 and will be evaluated during winter-workouts beginning in January.
- Coach Pitch and others have until the beginning of March to register.
A few things:
- All information about the season can be found at http://ephratabaseball.org/spring-programs
- You have the option to buy a helmet with "E" logo during registration for $26
- Want to know what happens after registration? Read http://ephratabaseball.org/spring-programs#Expectations
- Uniform requirements, bat information, and other prep information is ready at http://ephratabaseball.org/spring-programs#Uniforms
If you would like to sign your child up to play, you can register in one of the following ways.
- Online Registration: To register your child online, click here. It’s a fast and easy process to get your child signed up for the season.
- Mail-In Registration: Download & print the form and mail the completed form & payment to the address listed.
- In-person: Not scheduled at this time and we will determine later if we need this. Please register via one of the other options at this point and we'll let you know if we decide to have an in-person registeration option.
If you have any questions, please contact our Registration Coordinator at email@example.com.
On behalf of the EBA,